Flying to Dublin

Day 8 - Dublin 

The only downside of travelling countries to countries is packing and unpacking of luggage!! Urgh!! Its a freaking chore, somemore winter okay!! 

So we rushed the whole morning to catch our flight to Dublin thats why no last street photo of Edinburgh =(

Here's us waiting to board, ya mask up Covid-19


In my aunty state LOL


Our virgin experience on a propeller flight, I wasnt sure at first.. the take off was so shaky and a few drops makes my heart weak!! omg but okay its was less than an hr flight phew...


I tot my hair was messy-ly cool here & I accidentally wore Ed's sweater thinking its mine, we argued whose for awhile LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚




We took a bus from airport to our hotel, checked in, get changed and off we go exploring the street ๐Ÿ˜

First photo of Dublin of cus! & the only reason we are here hehe










My highlight that day was on point, all caught on camera!


See my nose wohooo!







 




Had their local food for dinner, its called the pull-pork and of cus we had our first sip of Guinness 
ITS SMOOTH AS TAO HUEY  ๐Ÿ˜ 
Sorry no photos again lol

 







Dessert before heading back to hotel






That's all for our first day in Dublin, slept early for our Cliff of Moher trip with Klook the next day

Good night x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Randome Images

Arthur's Seat Hike