Library & Old Trafford Stadium Tour

Honeymoon Day 3 

Had Mac breakfast before heading The John Rylands Library. No photo of our breakfast again, we were always too hungry to bother about photos is it?! LOL I cant remember, its always when Im blogging then realised.
Okay, but I do remember that I had a hard time finishing my breakfast wrap becus no chili!!!

Okay some street photos while otw to all the destination
Oh ya, I dk what struck me to not wear thermal pants but I regretted badly, I swear the whole time I was complaining to Ed that I really need to buy a thermal pants from Uniqlo, until he pekcek. LOL





This library was recommended by the net as one of the most beautiful library that reminds people of Harry Potter movie. Sorry our photos didnt do justice to the place!














Visited one of the Church recommended by the net 





Pasta for lunch before heading to Old Trafford Stadium

I really dk why I ordered Carbonara -.- So gelate sia


It was raining so we deciding to buy a brolly, its freaking 5 Pound !! 

Finally its about time to head to the tour, Ed was really excited about it that he kept reminding me the timing of the tour and what time we should start travelling there.

Took us about 5-10 mins walk from the nearby station to the stadium. 



Dream come true for him, look at his smile!!























He spent a bomb at their merchandise shop, bought ourselves a no.18 jersey each which we realise we should have gotten it in 2 different player names since we are wearing the same size?!

We damn stupiak LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Randome Images

Flying to Dublin

Bkk day 2